I’m finally getting around to really working on my website. As you can see, it now has a blog. Once my website is in pretty much a completed state, I plan on adding to this blog on a more regular basis. I’m hoping 2017 will be a productive year for my painting and I look forward to sharing my progress with you. If you have any comments on my blog posts or on any of my work, feel free to add them in the comments section. Talk to you again soon.
- Beginning Plein Air Knife Painting — Blocking in
- Beginning Plein Air Knife Painting — Let’s start!
- See some of my paints in person at the Detroit Ukrainian Museum
- Beginning Plein Air Knife Painting — The rest of the stuff you need
- Beginning Plein Air Knife Painting — You can’t knife paint without a painting knife